We are re-tooling Inspired Soles for 2017. Stay tuned to this site for more information about how you can get involved. If you would like information about sponsorships or to purchase one of our wearable designs, contact Sara Sturges at Santy: email@example.com or 888.679.3685.
If you are interested in a custom-designed stiletto, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to order. Each order requires the buyer to acquire a pair of stilettos for design (prices below are for DESIGN ONLY - not for the shoes). You will be provided with a timeline for completion when the order is placed with the artist. See detailed descriptions below.
- RIPPLE - Lucretia Torva/Torva Fine Art ($350). If you want to create a fashion ripple effect, immerse your soles in these beautiful wearables and watch what happens. No eyes, or feet, can stray from a reflective pool of blue water. Lucretia Torva is an award-winning artist whose creativity is rooted in Europe where she was exposed to the world's finest museums and landmarks. Her lifetime experience in art has resulted in a fascination with the reflections and refractions of all types of surfaces, including pools of water, and reproducing them on canvas - a canvas that now includes stilettos.
- KAPOW! - Kennedy Cole ($280). Kennedy is an ASU student and has won academic accolades for her inspired artwork. These stilettos are a fun composition featuring comic book colors and the best eras of pop art. Comic characters can reflect the colors of your choosing. Help Kennedy and her school fund by ordering these inspired kicks!
- EAT CAKE FOR BREAKFAST - Sarah Craig ($140) - Sarah and her husband Jez are proprietors of the yummy downtown Phoenix bakery Sugar Berry Sweets (who kindly donated adorably decorated stiletto cookies for our event this year). These shoes are inspired by birthday parties and birthday cakes. They are meant to look delicious and edible. Something you can wear that makes you feel like it's your birthday, every day. That time when it's okay to eat cake for breakfast.
- SWAN LAKE - Tracey Marshall ($175) - A longtime contributor to Inspired Soles, Tracey Marshall created these elegant shoes in the color of still water, with a faux pearl strap. Accented with gold chain, black lace, feathers and hand-folded metal origami swans.
- TO BOLDLY GO - Jenn Hinds ($140) - For most of us, booking a flight on Virgin Galactic is beyond reach. Besides, once you get there, can you actually take a selfie? With these space-themed wearables you can totally go where no man has gone before. Yeah, that's right.
- PRIMAVERA - Tammi Lynch-Forrest ($700) - Inspired by her spring visits to Ravenna, Italy, internationally acclaimed artist Tammi Lynch-Forrest meticulously hand-crafted these micro mosaic stilettos using the finest materials including 24K gold tiles, dichroic glass, deep red stained glass processed with real gold, and semi-precious jasper beads. Each pair of wearables comes with a matching bangle made of the same materials and the same process, starting with a vintage or repurposed bangle as the substrate.